BackgroundNinja Gaiden is on the cutting-edge of action. Take on the role of powerful ninja Ryu Hayabusa, who seeks revenge after his clan is massacred by the Vigor Empire. Taking full advantage of three-dimensional space, advance through the story with only your wits, your ninja skills, and your deadly sword—cutting down opponents in the Vigor Empire as you attempt to beat the Holy Emperor and reclaim the magic sword "Ryuken."
- Xbox Live compatible: Tecmo's Team Ninja development group has created a revolutionary new Xbox Live-compatible feature within Ninja Gaiden. This radical new feature is being developed specifically for Ninja Gaiden and is like nothing any gamer has experienced in action games before.
- Increased skills and new weapons: As you progress through the game, your skills increase, and you'll be rewarded with new weapons to help fight opponents. The more competent you become in fighting enemies, the stronger you'll become, which unlocks new combinations and skills. Wit and skill are also rewarded. The decisions you make in the game affect the weapons and skills you can acquire.
- Amazing visual effects: Witness an amazing level of detail, as you take on opponents in a variety of environments. Hear swords slicing through the air. Jump out of the way as gouts of blood pulse out from vanquished enemies. Beautifully rendered graphics, amazing visual effects, and realistic combat take Ninja Gaiden to a whole new level.
- Many challenging levels: Your ninja skills will be put to the ultimate test as you battle through various levels in your mission to avenge your clan.
- Continual gameplay: Once you embark on your role as a ninja hero, you never have to stop the journey. The Xbox allows you to quit the game at any time and re-start at the very same point.
Official URLOfficial Site
Team Ninja comes out strong with Ninja Gaiden. The Hayabusa Ninja clan have for...
The first Ninja Gaiden game to hit the next-gen systems, this version again continues...
This was the first x-box game I ever played and the first thing that came to my mind...
- Genre: Adventure (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Asiatic
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Tecmo
- Publisher: Tecmo
Released North America Mar 2, 2004 Europe May 14, 2004 Japan Feb 26, 2004 Australia May 28, 2004