BackgroundGrab your basketball shoes and head on down to the basketball court as the NBA Street franchise returns once again. Play as any of todays hottest NBA stars or try out one of the old school legends from the past. Tour the globe and take on some of the worlds best players in locations such as New York and Venice Beach. Climb the ranks and build your reputation up as the best player on the street.
- It's Air time! -- NBA Street V3 rises above the rim with all-out, head-to-head streetball with 500,000 dunk combinations -- use any combo to build a dunk of your own. Package it all up with a gravity-defying mid-air maneuver and a highlight-reel finish to help build a reputation on the streets.
- Dunk Contest -- Execute big-air dunks with the innovative new dunk control system. Throw it down over objects like cars and dumpsters to impress the panel of judges in this game mode where creativity and imagination rule.
- Court Creator -- Customize your own court using different surface, rim, and backboard options with all-new Court Creator. After it's personalized with ad banners and team logos, move it online for the Street world to see.
- Player Customization -- Put your reputation on the line with a customized player or your own created baller. Develop your own style and attitude by hookin' him up with more than 1,000 items including personalized dunks, shoes, and jerseys.
- New World Environments -- Twelve authentic courts stretch across the globe including new venues in Europe and Brighton Beach. Each court has new lighting and detailed graphics with its own unique setting.
- New "Punk'd" Tricks -- Embarrass your opponent by throwing the ball under his arm or wrapping it around his head, or trick out a defender with an Off The Bootay move. With all-new trick dribbles, dunks, player celebrations, taunts, passes, shots, and lay-ups, your Street game just jumped to the next level.
Official URLOfficial Site
Rainbow Dash AX played NBA Street V3
Rainbow Dash AX and 5 others own NBA Street V3
Aug 06, 04 2:41am
- Genre: Basketball (Xbox)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Feb 1, 2005 Europe Feb 18, 2005