BackgroundPick your favorite drivers and race on your favorite tracks in Single Race or Championship Season. In Beat the Heat challenges, players can take on new racing scenarios that mimic real race-day moments. In Race the Pro, players try to outrun "phantom" cars driven by real NASCAR Winston Cup drivers. Race in Normal mode for arcade-style racing, or take on Expert mode for realistic racing.
GameplayIn Beat the Heat challenges, players can take on all-new racing scenarios that capture all the thrills, drama, and split-second decisions of real race-day moments.
In Race the Pro, players try to outrun the best in the sport by racing against "phantom" cars driven by real NASCAR Winston Cup drivers.
- Compete in Single Races, Season, Beat the Heat, Head to Head and Race the Pro modes.
- Beat the Heat challenges designed and introduced by the top drivers in NASCAR.
- Fastest laps recorded by top NASCAR drivers in Race the Pro.
- Two levels of difficulty: Normal or Expert.
- Photo-realistic graphics.
- Dolby Digital 5.1 sound.
- Special Effects: Lens Flare, Waving Flags, Rotating signs, etc.
- At least 1 - 2 players.
- Realistic car damage, dents, scratches, sparks and collisions.
- 19 real Winston Cup tracks.
- 25 Drivers (additional drivers pending).
- Officially licensed product by NASCAR.
Official URLOfficial Site
Draco Altair owns NASCAR Heat 2002
Draco Altair played NASCAR Heat 2002