BackgroundIf dirtbiking is an art-form, then let MX Unleashed be your easel. It harnesses the power of a physics engine allowing a realistic feel to the controls. MX Unleashed has a vast array of audio from the sound of an engine accelerating, to the licenced list of songs available in the soundtrack. Multiplayer capabilities are also available at the players' disposal.
GameplayRainbow Studios: The developer of blockbuster racing games, returns to their roots of two-wheeled action, bringing expertise and proven game play to the world of dirt bikes. Challenge yourself in the ultimate off-road playground, a never before seen freeworld mode filled with treacherous terrain, mini games, and machine races. Go bar to bar against the top champions in the world through the season long Supercross and Outdoor National series in an extensive career mode.
- Physics Engine: A completely new motocross physics engine incorporates a clutch and independent rider and bike animations, producing the most realistic experience to date
- 40 Tracks: An abundance of supercross, nationals, and freestyle courses display terrain texture resolutions full of entire eco-systems
- Innovative Freestyle Mode: Diverse worlds set in a variety of locations, time, and weather conditions allow for endless exploration and a variety of mini-game challenges. Race a helicopter or locomotive, find hit points and exploit runs
- Career Mode: A top 100 seeded career mode introducing 14 separate amateur, semi-pro, and professional race leagues
- Incredible Sound: Authentic sound engine differentiates lifelike 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines, plus a licensed music soundtrack from top recording artists
- Mulitplayer: Race and compete against friends in both racing and freestyle modes. Split screen, LAN support and internet play using TCP/IP
Official URLOfficial Site
inu_yasha_fan owns MX Unleashed