BackgroundThe series continues where Deadly Alliance left offm with more blood, more fatalities and the return of several characters, (some of which were not included in the last title). As par for this series, storyline narrative marries character development and is enhanced through use of themed environments.
GameplayFighting games have never been filled with as much gore and blood as the Mortal Kombat series, and the tradion continues. Players will be able to execute multiple "Fatalities" per character as well as ones that are 'level specific'. New modes of play are also introduced in this version including conquest and adventure. Multi-tiered, interactive environments and online play enable the arena fighting experience in this sequel to broaden.
- Konquest Mode: Journey deep into the MK universe with Konquest Mode. Travel a path encountering current and classic MK characters, aquiring fighting skills, bonus items and more.
- Puzzle Kombat: Battle it out with Puzzle Kombat, MK style. A popular strategy game given a brutal twist, featuring supermoves and humorous surprises.
- Chess Kombat: Test your strategic skills in Chess Kombat, a strategy game using pieces represented by MK characters, where every move is a battle.
- Multiple Fatalities: Mortal Kombat Deception includes extensive enhancements to the core fighting game, including multiple fatalities per character.
- All new moves, interactive environments, breakable backgrounds, multi-tiered levels, and vicious death traps are featured in MKD.
Official URLOfficial Site
lombardi911 and 5 others played Mortal Kombat: Deception
lombardi911 and 27 others own Mortal Kombat: Deception
- Genre: Fighting (Xbox)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Midway
- Publisher: Midway
Released North America Oct 4, 2004 Europe Nov 19, 2004
- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Mortal Kombat
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
- Mortal Kombat: Deception
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance