BackgroundThis a sequel to Mortal Kombat: Deception and it will include most characters than ever (at least 60) from the series. It will feature an improved gameplay engine drawn from both Deadly Alliance and Deception. Create your own customizable "Kombatant" characters.
- <li type="sqaure"> Select from more than 50 characters from the Entire Mortal Kombat Fighting Universe: From Liu Kang to Shang Tsung to Shao Kahn, Mortal Kombat: Armageddon will feature more playable fi ghters than any other Mortal Kombat game to date.
<li type="sqaure"> All-New Customized Kreate-A-Fighter Mode: For the first time ever in a Mortal Kombat game players will be able to use a Kreate-A-Fighter feature to create and define their fighter's look, abilities and personality with a deep level of customization and take that unique fighter online.
<li type="sqaure"> Unique Kreate-A-Fatality System: Fans now have the ability to create their own custom fatalities by stringing together a series of attacks via a series of button combos; those that prove worthy can take their very own death moves online to showcase to the world.
<li type="sqaure"> Entirely Revamped & Improved Konquest Mode: What formally served as a training mission has evolved into a full-blown adventure.
<li type="sqaure"> Expanded Online Features: Improved Responsiveness, Deeper Customizing, Expanded Lobby Options and much more.
Official URLOfficial Site
Rainbow Dash AX and 2 others played Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
Rainbow Dash AX and 11 others own Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
- Genre: Fighting (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Fantasy, Mechs/Bionics
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Midway
- Publisher: Midway
Released North America Oct 9, 2006
- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Mortal Kombat
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
- Mortal Kombat: Deception
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance