BackgroundYou begin your service in December of 1942, infiltrating North Africa to help pave the way for Operation Torch. After that, you're off to Italy for the Husky and Anzio operations, then onto France for Operation Overlord (D-Day), and eventually, you'll wind up in Germany itself for the war's final days. Each of Allied Assault's 20 missions is broken down into a series of primary and tactical objectives that must be accomplished before you can move on to your next assignment.
- Over 20 levels with specific objectives and goals.
- 3D worlds powered by the Quake III engine.
- Multiple online options.
- 22 different enemies including Gestapo officers.
- Over 21 historically accurate World War II era weapons.
- Interactive vehicles including the M4 Sherman tank and the M3 Half Track.
Weather and time-of-day effects.
Official URLOfficial Site
DeadClown777 and 3 others played Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Zennor and 7 others own Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Celes LeonhartThe predecessor to Call of Duty and the first online game I ever played. An online still playable today; a classic. MedalOfHonorAlliedAssault PC
Jun 12, 09 4:49am
dragonitea good game for those who still enjoy playing these. MedalOfHonorAlliedAssault PC
Mar 18, 09 1:14am
- Genre: Shooter (Xbox)
- Theme(s): World War II
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: 2015
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Jan 20, 2002
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter
- Medal of Honor
- Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Breakthrough
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Spearhead
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault