BackgroundMetal Gear Solid 2: Substance is described by the Metal Gear series creator as the essential version of Metal Gear Solid 2. In addition to the ability to play as Solid Snake throughout the entire course of Sons of Liberty, Substance will also allow you to play as several other characters, master over 200 new VR missions, and experience 5 new game episodes.
GameplayInfiltrate enemy territory, avoid battles, and avoid being seen. Use the weapons you find to your advantage to complete your mission. You can use a disguise to fool your enemies and you must use the weapons at your disposal to defeat the bosses as you gradually get closer and closer to finding and destroying Metal Gear. Only then will your mission be complete.
- 350+ VR Missions and 150+ Alternate Missions!
- 5 all-new "Snake Tales" side stories!
- For the European version, a whole new Skateboarding side game
- Boss Survival Mode, letting you go head to head against the main games Boss characters
- Casting Theater Mode, letting you recreate certain cinematics throughout the main game
- Contains the entire "Sons of Liberty" game
Official URLOfficial Site
Centurion and 32 others own Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Lighter and 9 others played Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Sep 08, 09 11:45pm
- Genre: Tactical (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Military, Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Nov 5, 2002 Europe Mar 7, 2003
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengence
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty