BackgroundMetal Slug 3, the 4th installment in the Metal Slug saga, takes shooters enthusiasts to all new heights. Metal Slug 3 is a direct port of the arcade version plus an original mode for the Xbox video game system. With an intriguing twist on the storyline, unparalleled game play and special features, Metal Slug 3 even surpasses Metal Slug X, the zenith of Action-Shooting
- Check stats: Supports Xbox Live scoreboards.
- Be challenged: Battle through five stages and a wide array of unique enemies, including huge crab-like creatures and large locusts on a deserted island in the South Seas.
- Take alternate routes: Explore exciting new stages with Crossroad Entrances on each level.
- Attack vehicles: Including the Metal Slug, Camel Slug, Rebel Armor, Slug Mariner, Ostrich Slug, and more. Find all 10 models for increased firepower and defensive capabilities.
- Use an extensive list of weapons: Including handguns, machine guns, grenades, cannons, and more.
- Experience incredible scenarios: Release the souls of zombies emerging from a plane crash in snow-covered mountains, battle evil forces in the blazing South American desert, and journey into outer space to encounter Morden.
Dive into extraordinary battles: Against submarines and frogmen guarding an underwater bio-weapons factory.
- Get an Xbox bonus feature: Two huge bonus missions available after clearing Arcade mission
Graphics. Though not really important, and to be fair, the series has to keep...
This is simply great fun to play. An absolute no brain, full blasting shootem up which...
A couple of weeks ago,I went camping.Next to the fiushing game was Meat Slug 4.After...
This game is an awesome return of an old arcade game. This is soo fun to play, getting...
This game is perfect. X-Box really brings back memories with this 2D shoot-em-up game....
- Genre: Arcade(Xbox)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: SNK
- Publisher: SNK NeoGeo
Released North America May 25, 2004 Japan Jun 24, 2004