BackgroundMarvel: Ultimate Alliance is an all-new Action/RPG that lets players create their ultimate team from the largest Super Hero alliance ever as they engage in an epic quest to determine the fate of the Marvel universe. For decades, Earth's Super Heroes have opposed evil in their own cities, and on their own terms. But now, Dr. Doom and a newly reformed Masters of Evil have plans for world domination, and the heroes must band together to defeat them. Players can create and control their own completely unique team, selecting from the largest roster of legendary Super Heroes ever assembled in one game.
GameplayYou are in control of your favorite heroes from the entire Marvel Universe, featuring a cast of more than 140 of Marvel's storied heroes. Create your own all-star team from a line up of more than 20 playable characters, then fight through classic Marvel worlds and a branching storyline as you take on the biggest villains comic-dom has to offer like the Skree, Doctor Doom, and Galactus himself, the eater of worlds!
- Assemble your Super Heroes – Create the ultimate dream team and dynamically switch team members, starting with 20 playable Marvel Super Heroes, and unlocking even more as you progress. Experience the full scale of the Marvel universe with a combined cast of over 140 characters.
- Customize your team - Use a universal team upgrade system or customize each individual member for maximum effectiveness. Total team customization means a vast selection of power-boosting equipment, a unique team name and team icon, and an established team reputation as the story progresses.
- Change the course of the game – The missions you accept, and the objectives that you meet, will have a direct impact on how the story plays out. At the end, see how your choices changed the fate of the Marvel universe.
- Fight in no-holds-barred combat With dynamic combat capabilities, you can now fight while airborne, on the ground, and even underwater! A host of combat tactics include grappling, charge attacks and a destructible environment, where everyday objects can become dangerous weapons.
- Cooperate or compete online Play the entire story from beginning to end individually or with up to 3 of your friends. Switch between cooperative and competitive mode to partner with or challenge up to three other players. Online multiplayer supports 1-4 people.
- Unique comic book missions that are unlocked throughout the game will reenact legendary Marvel battles.
- Over 17 exotic locales take the player around the world, out of the universe and back again.
Official URLOfficial Site
Fusi0n Spectrum and 689 others own Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
April 28, 2006 - Marvel: Ultimate Alliance sounds like an ambitious project to say the...
- Genre: Sci-Fi (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Fantasy, Superhero
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Raven Software
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Oct 24, 2006 Europe Oct 27, 2006 Australia November 2006
- Also known as:
- Marvel Legends in North America