BackgroundNFL football is back, and so is Madden! For the 12th year in a row, Madden NFL Football brings the realism of the pro gridiron right to your fingertips. With all the teams, players, and features that you've come to know and love, Madden puts you right on the field with the big hitters!
Play a full season with your favorite team and take them to the Super Bowl, or try the franchise mode and build a dynasty. You can even create teams and players so you can start from scratch! With all-new realistic player animations, Madden Cards, a training mode, and the Two-Minute Drill, Madden truly has it all!
GameplayComplete with all 31 NFL teams and legendary teams of years past, Madden NFL 2002 delivers the unparalleled heart-felt emotion and hard-hitting action of the NFL.
Taking you beyond broadcast, Madden NFL 2002 lets you play in Exhibition, Season, Playoff, Two-Minute Drill, and Tournament modes. Or play in Franchise mode, where you take complete control of the team in your quest for NFL glory. Madden NFL 2002 brings the real NFL to your fingertips.
- All-new player face and body technology, so player faces and body shapes look even more like the real life counterpart.
- Coach animations feature new face and body technology. Madden NFL is still the onyl game where actual coaches can roam the sidelines.
- New Game modes include Two-Minute Drill, where points can be earned on offense or defense in a quick-hitting, fast-paced game within the game; Create-a-Team, featuring customized uniforms, helmets, and stadiums; and Training Mode, where you can learn the X's and O's of football from John Madden while perfecting in-game skills.
- Play and draft with the newest NFL franchise, the Houston Texans. Take them to the Super Bowl in Franchise mode.
- New Madden Cards with new players, new designs, and cheerleaders
- Hundreds of new animations have been added, with a new focus on player emotion and high drama.
- Cool replays featuring camera angles a TV broadcast can't capture, such as inside the huddle.
- Widescreen TV support, lets you see all of your receivers run their patterns.
- Madden NFL 2002 incorporates strategy from real NFL coaches and John Madden himself - improvements to blocking and pass coverage lead the list of changes for 2002.
Official URLOfficial Site
Black Wall Street and 2 others own Madden NFL 2002
This game blows, tackling is terrible all the do is bump shoulders together until the...
Great game, I play it all the time, Lots of fun if you can resist the temptation to...
- Genre: Football (Xbox)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 31, 2001