BackgroundJoin the fellowship and experience all of the action from the first two blockbuster movies in The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Step into the roles of Aragorn the Ranger, Legolas the Elf, and Gimli the Dwarf, each with their own set of upgradeable attacks and combos. Battle Sauron's minions including an army of 10,000 Uruk-Hai on the walls of Helm's Deep, hordes of Orcs on the plains of Rohan, and even the monstrous Cave Troll in Balin's Tomb. With scenes from both movies, and exclusive interviews with the stars from the films, you'll have everything you need to determine the fate of Middle-earth.
GameplayExperience all the action of The Lord of the Rings, in the only video games based on the blockbuster movies. Join the fellowship as you journey south toward Gondor and experience all of the exciting moments from the films The Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers.
Play as the three action heroes from the movies, Aragorn the Ranger, Legolas the Elf, and Gimli the Dwarf, each with unique fighting styles and upgradeable combat moves. Fight the evil forces of Sauron as you fend off hordes of orcs on the walls of Helm's Deep, battle an army of Uruk-Hai on the plains of Rohan, and take on the spider-like orcs of the Mines of Moria. Even face menacing boss monsters, including the horrendous Cave Troll in Balin's Tomb and the traitorous Saruman the White at Orthanc.
Using third-person action/adventure gameplay that emphasizes tactical sword fighting including blocks, parries, thrusts, and special moves, lead the fellowship through sixteen levels of beautifully rendered 3D environments. With scenes and dialog from both movies, and featuring the Academy Award-winning soundtrack from The Fellowship of the Ring, this is the definitive The Lord of the Rings interactive experience that could only be brought to you by EA GAMES
- Play as the three action heroes from the movies, Aragorn the Ranger, Legolas the Elf and Gimli the dwarf, each with unique fighting styles and upgradeable combat moves
- Face the evil forces of Sauron in third-person action/adventure gameplay emphasizing tactical sword fighting using blocks, parries, thrusts and special moves
- Fight through 13 levels of fully rendered 3D environments consisting of memorable movie moments from the first two films, including the Mines of Moria and the walls of Helm's Deep
- Battle boss monsters from the first two movies, including the Cave Troll and Saruman, plus numerous other enemies such as the menacing Uruk-Hai, spider-like Moria orcs and others
- Includes music from the Academy Award-winning score from The Fellowship of the Ring, including music not available on the soundtrack CD or even used in the film
- Includes footage from both The Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers films
- Exclusive interviews with the stars of the film discussing their voice-over work and what it's like to see their likenesses in the game
Takiro and 22 others own The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers
x 3PITOM3 and 1 others played The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers
Well this is the game that is form the legendary movie The Lord Of The Rings: The Two...
Excellent graphics, advanced weaponry, better than the Fellowship Of the Ring....
- Genre: Adventure (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Stormfront Studios
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Dec 30, 2002
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Guardians of Middle-Earth
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth II
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle For Middle-Earth
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
- The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King
- The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring