BackgroundLMA Manager 2004 takes soccer management gaming forward from just looking at statistics to a gripping video game where your decisions, the match, and feedback from staff are key to the whole experience of running your team your way. Xbox version of the game will have exclusive features, including ability to download accurate midseason player transfer information via Xbox Live.
GameplayMaking it as stimulating visually as it is mentally, LMA Manager 2004 will give the series a whole new look. There are also more flexible management options, even more 2003/2004-season player stats, an engrossing new Fantasy Team game mode and, for seasoned managers, a challenging Expert setting in the full game.
- Unique and intuitive screen interface has direct appeal for everyday football fans.
- The best looking and visually rewarding football management game ever made
- No game delivers a level of in game and match graphics like LMA Manager 2004
- Entertaining, rewarding and more realistic 3D match section
- All the stats you'll ever need with over 18,500 players, 778 clubs and 31 countries
- New for 2004
- Massively enhanced depth, realism and playability
- Create individual tactics for each player on your team
- Build the club of your dreams in Fantasy Team game mode
- Push your management skills to the limit in new Expert Mode
- More stats, attributes and hidden characteristics for players
- Shout orders to your players using Xbox Communicator.
Official URLOfficial Site
smackdown and 1 others own LMA Manager 2004
- Genre: Soccer (Xbox)
- Developer: Codemasters
- Publisher: Codemasters
Released North America October 2003 Europe Mar 12, 2004
- LMA Manager 2007
- LMA Manager 2004
- LMA Manager 2003
- LMA Manager 2005
- LMA Manager 2006
- LMA Manager 2002