BackgroundFollow the story of Kameo, the gifted but mysterious young girl of the title, in this Xbox adventure. Kameo's skills lie in capturing and raising the many different creatures of her homeworld. Help Kameo capture and rear up to 60 different beasts in her search for the Elemental Children. Dispatch your creatures to fight on your behalf in battle, or leap into their minds and control them directly.
- Morph-into-monster action: Transform in real-time into a dazzling array of incredible monsters each with its own fantastical strengths and fighting styles. To defeat the hordes of evil, players must strategically employ 10 elemental monsters from the five Elements of Power: Plant, Water, Rock, Ice, and Fire. Evolve Kameo's powers and abilities by tracking down, capturing, and harnessing the unique powers of each creature.
- Unleash an impressive arsenal of attacks and weaponry: With fast-paced action, loads of enemies, and massive boss encounters, success depends on the ability to think and act quickly using a boundless monster repertoire, skillful command of attacks, and keen ability to use "quick switch" combinations. Engage in up-close combat with a wicked boxing plant monster Pummel Weed, switch over to the rock monster Rubble to launch salvos of rocks, and finish off enemies as an ice yeti named Chilla by throwing penetrating ice spears. Players have the freedom to use roughly 30 unique attack and exploration abilities, with the ability to enhance their skills through a variety of upgrades.
- Innovative combat system: A sophisticated combat scoring system will track players' effectiveness to outmaneuver, fight, and destroy the enemy. Vanquish foes with quick brutal attacks using the environment and a combination of monsters.
- Monsterous exploration: Monsters are key for combat, but also vital tools for exploration. Crafty use of monsters coupled with agility and timing is critical to unlocking new worlds, solving environment puzzles, and avoiding obstructions, traps, and enemies. Use monsters to tunnel underground, climb ice walls, jump ramps, blow up obstacles, and much more.
- Action-packed journey across an immense world: Explore a vast and magical world filled with environments, creatures, puzzles, and big challenges. 3-D environments with sprawling hills, fertile valleys, and threatening lairs covermultiple fantasy-style locations and the dangerous Troll Castle. Battle relentless armies, go toe-to-toe with powerful elemental trolls, and confront outrageous bosses
Previously on the GameCube. Look for updated product page link as the game is further along in development!
Added on: June 01, 2001
Official URLOfficial Site
Zotheculs and 334 others own Kameo: Elements of Power