BackgroundThe setting is Tokyo; the year is 2024. Freedom is a valuable commodity, and freedom of expression is even more so. The wicked beats and mean streets are back in Jet Set Radio Future on the Xbox. With unique comic-style graphics, JSRF brings the greatest game ever into a brave new world. so strap on your skates, and immerse yourself in cities filled with an opportunity for mayhem. Along the way, you'll compete with rival gangs and be chased by cops, and perform astounding stunts.
GameplayJet Set Radio Future, sees you as before taking a gang of street skating youth through the streets of Tokyo in a near future setting. The objective is to evade the authorities whilst at the same time tagging your team's colours onto buildings and vehicles. This must be done whilst giving due consideration to the fact that your successful negotiation of the city will be impossible without pulling off tricks, using benches, rails, buildings and even electricity cables as makeshift ramps.
- New, more powerful tricks--grind up the side of a building while executing multiple combos.
- Cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes--work together or try to foil each other's plans.
- Cartoon dimension art style--2-D meets 3-D in a unique and refreshing blend.
- Cutting edge hip-hop and techno soundtrack keeps you grooving to the beat.
- For 1 to 4 players.
Official URLOfficial Site
- about getting a copy of this game Jan 20
- who is your favourite character in the whole game? Dec 20
- Favourite Song Dec 20
- JSRF.....2........ Oct 20
[image2 link=yes width=650 height=366] We previously expressed concern the upcoming HD digital PC and console... posted Mar 14, 12 12:54pm
Rollerblading graffiti game Jet Set Radio aka Jet Grind Radio is soon to be brought back to life with a digital... posted Feb 28, 12 8:42am
Wow, this is a blast from the past. Well, not too far in the past, but Jet Set Radio...