BackgroundThe galaxy is in turmoil as the events of Star Wars: Episode II rapidly approach. Mace Windu dispatches one of the Council's top Jedi - Adi Gallia - to investigate disturbances in the Karthakk system, as a secessionist movement threatens to expand. Using the Republic's new prototype Jedi starfighter, Adi Gallia sets out on missions which lead into events depicted in the Star Wars: Episode II film.
- Sneak peek at Star Wars: Episode II thrills! Fly the new Jedi starfighter and get a preview of characters, story connections, craft a key location and clues to events from the film.
- Force powers in flight. Capabilities that no pilot, craft or weapon has previously possessed -- Force lightning, Force shield, Force reflex and shock wave.
- Single and dual player action in over 20 story-based missions. Fly all missions co-op with a friend - or in single-player mode - in a variety of craft.
- Continuation of popular STAR WARS Starfighter series. Graphics, effects and performance enhancements - along with over 40 new craft (including massive capital ships, three new flyable fighters, new enemy craft, and more).
Official URLOfficial Site
halofreak564 played Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
Noku81 and 5 others own Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
- Genre: Space Action (xbox)
- Developer: LucasArts
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America May 13, 2002
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II