BackgroundEnter the world of ancient China as you play as a young martial arts student who has graduated from the school of Master Li. You choose the decisions and the roles you take in your journey to find peace throughout the land. Battle fierce monsters with your new found skills as you become the ultimate warrior. Train and lead students of your own to follow in your footsteps.
- Roleplay as a martial arts master. Choose a character with a unique appearance, a custom voice set, and a powerful combination of ability scores and fighting styles.
- Innovative fighting system: master fighting styles and mystical powers. You begin as an accomplished student, a graduate from the respected school of Master Li but your education has just started. As your character develops you choose which styles to enhance your warrior on the path to becoming a living legend.
- Epic adventure in a lush world based on mythical China. In the ancient and mysterious Jade Empire, you train under your master's watchful eye and learn powerful martial arts and mystical powers. Your journey has just begun into the unknown and deadly world of flashing steel and supernatural terrors.
- Build a living legend, recruit followers and agents, and send them on missions across the Jade Empire. You can't become a leader without followers to lead. Your decisions determine the rewards that you receive, and who shares in that glory.
- Battle monstrous creatures. The path to peace is never easy. You face terrors from this world and beyond with only your iron courage, your perfected skills and the weapons you carry. Study your opponents carefully: their weaknesses are few.
Official URLOfficial Site
The latest Xbox epic developed by Bioware Corp., Jade Empire is an RPG set in it's...
The world of Jade empire is based heavily on Ancient Chinese lore. The levels fit well...
To those of you who didnt know these are the same people who did 2003's game of the...
This is the best rpg on the xbox hands down! This does have it's down falllls (only...
- Genre: Fantasy (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Asiatic
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: BioWare
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Apr 12, 2005 Europe Apr 22, 2005 Japan Jun 16, 2005 Australia Mar 1, 2005