BackgroundMore frenetic multi-player action than the original game. Players act as human monster-hunters combining melee, ranged and spell-driven attacks. In Redeemer, the hunt continues as a new Hunter joins the original team of 4 in their fight to save the citizens of Ashcroft from a twisted plot to take over the innocent town. Players battle against hordes of supernatural enemies in single-or multi-player mode - they do whatever it takes to.
- Five playable Hunter Characters; each with their own unique weapons, edges and supernatural abilities.
- Single and multi-player cooperative play. Up to 4 players can battle over 30 enemies - all on the same screen!
- More than 20 new expansive areas to illustrate the Redeemer storyline authentic to White Wolf's World of Darkness.
- Unleash over 40 ranged and melee weapons on 21 types of evil creatures and bosses.
- Downloadable content via Xbox LIVE.
Official URLOfficial Site
EvilTediz597 and 8 others own Hunter: The Reckoning - Redeemer
dimensionman83 played Hunter: The Reckoning - Redeemer
First of all, Hunter: The Reckoning-Redeemer is not as good as the first. If you...