Bungie has a significant following that has boomed over 20 years, and with the studio leaving Halo behind in... posted Aug 04, 11 2:49pm
A guy named Alex Kobbs likes thee things: Lego, Halo, and animation. So, naturally, he decided to combine all... posted Dec 01, 09 7:25pm
BackgroundHalo 2,is a full sequel to the best-selling original and will continue the story of the Master Chief, a genetically enhanced supersoldier who is the only man that has successfully defied the Covenant, a coalition of alien races on a murderous march toward Earth. Halo 2 surpasses its predecessor both in graphical beauty and combat intensity. Master Chief and his marine allies return to battle the full complement of Covenant forces, as well as new enemies who have not yet revealed themselves.
For more information visit the Neoseeker Halo Portal
GameplayEven with the Master Chief back in action, the situation looks dire - and this is at the beginning of the game, before things get a lot worse. In true Bungie tradition, the solo campaign in Halo 2 deepens and expands upon the story that began in the first game: old questions will be answered, new mysteries will unfold, and the truly epic nature of the story will finally be revealed. Multiplayer is an entirely different kettle of fish. Halo 2 is designed from the ground up to support internet multiplayer games over Xbox Live. You're no longer limited to playing LAN games against friends who live nearby. What's more, the multiplayer experience is being completely redesigned.
- Covenant forces attack Earth, another Halo ring comes into play, and the Master Chief takes the battle to the Covenant
- New vehicles and weapons, destructible environments, low gravity, online play, Human vs.
- Covenant multiplayer battles, improved AI, and more
- Better control: sprint at twice normal speed, peek around corners, chain melee attacks into devastating combos
- Completely rewritten graphics engine allows previously unimaginable complexity and detail
- Multiplayer modes include Oddball, Race, Slayer, Capture the Flag, and exclusive modes only available for play over Xbox Live
Hardware Requirements<li type="square">XBOX Communicator Headset - Used to talk online with friends.
Official URLOfficial Site
|Dr. Catherine Halsey||Master Chief|
|Wraith||Truth and Reconciliation|
|Covenant Warriors||Infection Forms|
|Jacob Keyes||Human Warriors|
- Halo 3 (2007)
- Halo 3: ODST (2009)
- Halo 4 (2012)
- Halo Reach (2010)
- Halo Wars (2009)
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (2011)
- Halo (2003)