BackgroundLIBERTY CITY, USA. The Worst Place in America.
You've been betrayed and left for dead. Now you're taking revenge, unless the city gets you first. Mob bosses need a favor, crooked cops need help and street gangs want you dead. You'll have to rob, steal and kill just to stay out of serious trouble. Anything can happen out here.
GameplayCrime does pay. The hugely successful, highly controversial Grand Theft Auto franchise moves into 3 dimensions in the dark and seedy underworld of Liberty City. With the freedom to go anywhere and jack anyone, Grand Theft Auto 3 puts the dark, intriguing and ruthless world of crime at your fingertips, if you have enough guts to take it.
Featuring a fully 3-D living city, a combination of narrative driven and non-linear gameplay and a completely open environment, the game represents a huge leap forward in interactive entertainment. For the first time, players are put at the heart of their very own gangster movie, and let loose in a fully-realised 3 dimensional city, in which anything can happen and probably will.
With a cast of hundreds, 50 plus vehicles, ranging from sports cars to ice cream trucks and from boats to buses, 3 hours of music, including opera, reggae, house, drum and bass, pop and disco, a huge array of street ready weapons and someof the seediest characters in video game history, Grand Theft Auto 3 is a sprawling epic which will show you that sometimes, crime can payand sometimes it can pay you back.
- New Liberty City, which is divided into 3 islands, complete with stores, people, cars
- Rampage missions, package finding, drag races, and other side-missions
- Several missions from several unique bosses
- Several different weapons including a baseball bat, flamethrower, and a 9 mm
- Several vehicles besides cars that can be highjacked including tanks, huge police trucks known as "Enforcers," and others
- All new taxi, vigilante, and fire-fighting missions
Official URLOfficial Site
In outstandingly awesome fashion, Rockstar Games has made every radio station from Grand Theft Auto III in 2001... posted Apr 11, 13 5:14pm
This has got to be the best improvement in the GTA range, as the graphics is very...
Your playground in this game is a City! A rather large City called Liberty! For...
Mmmm, better graphics.....[br][br]This is the Xbox version, alrighty. You'll know it...
- Genre: Automobile (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Gangsta, Mob/Organized Crime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: DMA
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
Released North America Nov 4, 2003 Europe Jan 2, 2004 Japan Jul 29, 2004 Australia Jan 4, 2004