BackgroundThis racer features realistic graphics, and licensed cars. 2 play modes are offered, arcade and circuit. Circuit mode is broke down in 3 parts, Challenge, Duel and Line. In Duel, you race another opponent or cpu in split screen. In Line, you practice, following the white line for optimal placement on track. Challenge offers you to become Champion in type S races.
GameplayThree modes of play:
Circuit Mode - Includes "Championship Mode" where players speed through the tracks and rise through the ranks to vie for the championship. In "Line Mode" players earn points as they practice and learn the best driving line. "Duel Mode" lets players collect custom cars by racing one on one against rival cars.
Arcade Mode - All the cars and racing classes are accessible for immediate use. Gamers can also load the aero-part cars they earned during Circuit Mode.
Replay Theater - Relive the highlights of performance racing with these enhanced movie-like images.
- Gripping realism – Photo realistic graphics and amazing detail will have the player reaching for the gearshift.
- Choose from an enormous selection of world-renowned vehicles from automobile manufacturers such as: Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Lotus, Chevrolet, Ford, Audi, RUF, TVR and Renault.
- Unbelievable Lighting – Light sourcing technology will cast shadows as well as create reflective effects to deliver uncompromising visual eye candy.
- Speed through diverse racetracks – Group S Challenge will circle the globe featuring real world race cityscapes like Monaco, Tokyo and Australia.
- Customize and adjust your car's performance parts in order to achieve the ultimate racing results
Titled "Circus Drive" in Japan.
Added on: January 31, 2003