BackgroundLegendary monsters battle among earth's cities to determine the planet's fate. Attempting worldwide domination, aliens have gained control over Godzilla's longtime rivals - the kaiju must be defeated. Participate in a spectacle like no other by combating the greatest beasts on a colossal scale, as the world's future hangs in the balance. The XBOX version will feature enhanced graphics, extra play modes and improved control features
- Earth's Greatest Cities become the battlefields for legendary monsters.
- Choose from over 10 monsters and five modes of play.
- 4 player fighting mayhem!
- Huge sense of scale puts you in control of a 33,500 ton beast.
- Utilize each monster's unique attributes to obliterate rivals.
- Go hand-to-hand at close range, or dominate from a distance with projectiles.
- Using advanced weaponry, human armies protect their cities against a monstrous onslaught.
- Aliens plot and scheme to stop Godzilla from ruining their plans. Use their tactics against them
Xbox Exclusive Features:
- Mechagodzilla is rebuilt and back for more! Mechagodzilla 3 Attacks!
- New Melee Mode allows battle it out against 3 AI at once!
- Take the fight to the alien home world of Vortaak
- Go toe to toe in the largest boxing ring in the world.
jaws11684 and 7 others own Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee
nasty nappaone of the finest beat em ups on the gamecube GodzillaDestroyAllMonstersMelee GC
Aug 12, 10 8:41am
Lordofthedead101 played Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee
May 24, 03 5:47am
Not much to say really, its' a very enjoyable title, has excellent graphics. The...
- Genre: Fighting (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Infogrames
- Publisher: Infogrames
Released North America Apr 15, 2003