BackgroundHelp Fry, Leela, and Bender travel through time to thwart Mom's evil plans for world domination! Matt Groening, the creative mastermind behind the Simpsons, presents his multiplatform console game, based on the hit animated TV series Futurama.
This irreverent parody of the sci-fi genre follows Fry, a twentieth century outcast mistakenly frozen until the thirty-first century, and his new interstellar adventures as a deliveryman.
GameplayFuturama is a third-person platform shooter, featuring characters and environments from the series. Set in the cartoon series' futuristic universe, it features all the main characters from the TV show, including Fry, Leela, and Bender. Each character possesses his or her own skills and attributes, resulting in unique and varied gameplay.
- Game design true to the brand: With original story, dialogue, and music created by Futurama's writers and composer.
- Original cinematics from the writers of the TV series: Including the equivalent of two all-new episodes.
- Custom-made outline and toon-shading renderer: Captures the visual look and feel of the Futurama TV series.
- Gigantic Futurama universe: Spanning 25 levels and five original environments, further expanded with exclusive new characters and settings.
- Interaction with your favorite Futurama characters: Including Zap Brannigan and Dr. Zoidberg.
- Easy-to-learn controls: Easy "pick up and play" controls, so even casual gamers can join in the fun.
jacob0057 and 4 others own Futurama
Video Games Based on Lisenced Television Shows.. Just hearing it makes most Gamers...
- Genre: Adventure (Xbox)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: UDS
- Publisher: Sierra
Released North America Aug 12, 2003
- Futurama (2003)
- Futurama (2003)