BackgroundThe U.S. Army is the most powerful ground force in the entire world. The backbone of a ground invasion is the U.S. Army Infantry, and in the midst of combat, their skills, courage, and teamwork are put to the test. Full Spectrum Warrior is based on a game commissioned by the U.S. Army to train light Infantry troops in urban combat situations. Soldiers are placed in a tense, hostile, and claustrophobic environment where they must complete a variety of military objectives.
GameplayAs Squad Leader, take command and coordinate the actions of two infantry squads (Alpha and Bravo), leading them through a hostile urban warzone. An intuitive control scheme allows you to control up to eight soldiers in real-time as you outthink, outmanuevar and outgun enemies through 13 levels of intense combat.
Featuring advanced AI, your squad will act like a highly trained infantry unit – with team members reactively responding to situations based on combat training and taking the appropriate formations based on combat situations. Learn and implement authentic combat tactics, battling enemies with an explosive arsenal of authentic weaponry and equipment.
- Unique combination of tactical and action gameplay
- Authentic implementation of U.S. Army Infantry doctrine
- Simple control scheme lets you command eight soldiers in real time
- Squad equipment reflects real weaponry and equipment currently in use by the U.S. Army
- Incredible AI brings the soldiers to life
- Immersive urban environments with danger around every corner
- Rules of Engagement simulate real-world conditions and alter the difficulty level
- Engaging objectives keep your soldiers on their toes
- Realistic animations for squad members, modeled after a combat veteran who is also an active-duty Sergeant in the U.S. Army Rangers
• Xbox LIVE enabled
Official URLOfficial Site
This is a great game and adds a whole new genre to the Xbox console. Once you get...
"Their lives are in your hands." "Lead your men to victory... then lead them home." I...
ok i have to comment on slayers review, that is the point of the damn game, for you to...
exelent graphics. shows lots of detail. its very fun. the only bad is that the solders...