BackgroundIn Forza Motorsport, it's all about you and your car. Over 250 of the sickest racing machines imaginable. Infinte ways to customise them. The tools to tune them to perfection. The power to take on the world on Xbox Live. And the chance to show the world what the back of your car looks like. Because in this world, you are what you race.
GameplayUse race earnings to buy upgrades and aftermarket parts, so you can transform real production cars into high-performance racers. On the track, experience an impressively accurate simulation, while putting your performance-tuned creations to the test against the online gaming world on Xbox Live.
- Make every car yours: Collect models from more than 60 top car manufacturers, including Mazda, Nissan, Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Chevrolet, Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, and Dodge. Trick out sport compacts with real-world body kits, rims, spoilers, decals, side skirts, fender flares, and hood scoops. Add motorsport decals and team paint-schemes to supercars, GT racers, and exotics. Transform production cars into racetrack monsters.
- Tune it up: Take your car to the garage and install alternative engines, suspension kits, bolt-on superchargers, brakes, rims, racing slicks, and more. Fine-tune gear ratios, fuel-mapping, forced-induction pressure, tire temperature and pressure, and ignition timing for the ultimate setup.
- Experience the most technically advanced driving simulation on Xbox: Top automotive engineers teamed with experienced programmers to create an advanced physics engine for Forza Motorsport, designed to simulates authentic car performance. Cars incur damage and wear, which affects car performance. Advanced tire and suspension models respond to heat and pressure changes as well as weight transfer and aerodynamic load.
- Drive in gorgeous track environments: From the famously challenging Nurburgring Nordschleife to the spectator-lined streets of Rio de Janeiro, race on meticulously designed tracks with an incredible sense of speed and realism.
- Check out the revolutionary A.I. Drivatar technology: Train your own A.I. "Drivatars" to use the same racing techniques you do, so they can race for you in competitions or train new drivers on your team. Drivatar technology is the foundation of the human-like A.I. in Forza Motorsport.
- Take online racing to the next level: From intense multiplayer wheel-to-wheel racing to challenging individual bests and beyond, Forza Motorsport's Xbox Live gameplay will deliver innovations that reinvent the online racing experience.
- Enjoy a graphical showcase on the most powerful console: Well-balanced reflections, lighting, and shadows tie together highly detailed cars and smooth-edged environments. Camera effects like blooming, lens flare, heat shimmer, light rays, depth of field, and haze create TV-quality presentation. Unique road textures, surface irregularities, persistent oil and skid marks, and scraped walls deliver an incredible sense of speed.
Official URLOfficial Site
Forza Motorsport for Xbox. This game is the first of all three Forzas. I have always...
Forza Motorsport is a simulation game that was supposed to match up to Polyphony...
Originally planned as one of the Xbox's big 2001 titles, Forza Motorsport finally...
The game is great, so I will keep this part short and sweet.
If you don't have it, GET...
- Genre: Car (Xbox)
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person,Isometric
- Developer: Microsoft Game Studios
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America May 3, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (8)