Few rivalries in American history evoke stronger emotional reactions than that of the oldest rivalry in American Motorsports – Ford vs. Chevy. This competition appeals to tens of millions of Ford and Chevy owners and NASCAR racing fans. Ford vs. Chevy takes players to the town of Westington where residents and rivals Tyrone Baker and Eddie Olson got things started way back in the earliest days of motoring by racing their Ford Model T and Chevy 490. Over the years, their rivalry grew and soon other Ford and Chevy owners started to join in the fun. Out of this rivalry, the Westington Cup was born. And so we come to today – the Westington Cup tournament is about to begin. As a driver for either the Ford or the Chevy team, it's time to defend your pride as you battle in a variety of different races, missions and vehicles. It's furious fun as you race 48 of the hottest Ford and Chevy cars, trucks and race cars of all time.
- Features 48 upgradeable Ford and Chevy Classic and Contemporary vehicles meticulously rendered with realistic damage modeling and performance degradation.
- Choose from over 20 real-world parts manufacturers and 150+ licensed parts to turn your ride into the ultimate racing machine.
- Go head-to-head with 2 Player Split Screen or race with up to 6 players on Xbox® Live and PlayStation®2 Online with Voice Support.
- Teamplay Racing allows you to control the actions of the AI drivers on your team.
- Compete in race modes including: circuit, point to point, 1/4 mile drag racing, performance tests, and take on missions in the city, on the freeways and in the countryside.
- Unique Manual Shifting – use the right analog stick as a real-life manual shifter with six-directional input.