BackgroundAll great players have a great first touch and, thanks to EA Sports' all-new fluid player kinetic system, the same is now true for FIFA Football 2005 users. This year, a player's first touch becomes the ultimate gift to those who can think quickly and act fast to outsmart the opposition. A brand new animation system ensures that every button press is directly mirrored on the pitch, accurately reflecting the speed and vision of the world's greatest players. Featuring more official team and league licenses than any other football game (including lower leagues from the most competitive European countries), an enhanced and extended Career Mode, and an all-new Creation Zone that lets you customise new tournaments or even put yourself into the game, FIFA Football 2005 is the only complete, authentic and intelligent football experience.
GameplayAn all-new animation system reacts to every button press with authentic responsiveness, directly translating to the speed and vision of the world's greatest players. With more than 350 official team and league licenses from around the world, more than 12,000 officially licensed players, and an enhanced Career Mode, FIFA Soccer 2005 is the only complete, authentic, and intelligent soccer experience.
- First Touch Gameplay: An all-new fluid player kinetic system recognizes, then directly translates the speed, vision, and awareness of the world's greatest players to easy button presses on your controller.
- All-New Creation Zone: Fulfill your dreams of superstardom on the world's biggest stage in the all-new Creation Zone. Customise players using the most advanced modelling system ever or set yourself fresh challenges by creating new tournaments.
- Challenge the World: More than 350 official licenses, including 20 leagues, 40 national teams, 15,000 players, along with even more comprehensive player attributes that provide the most realistic soccer experience in gaming.
- Build Soccer's Greatest Dynasty: A deeper Career mode offers further immersion for players who prefer to be challenged both on and off the pitch year-in and year-out.
- The Absolute Broadcast: Enjoy brand-new camera angles, context-sensitive TV broadcasting, realistic weather effects, smooth and continuous cut sequences for replays, and improved contrast and lighting for players and stadiums.
- Enhanced Online Gameplay: Take your beautiful game online. Set up tournaments and chat with players across the nation.
Official URLOfficial Site
smackdown and 12 others own FIFA Soccer 2005
Pr3tzals played FIFA Soccer 2005
overall fifa impressed but they need to scrap the commentry and get better people to...
- Genre: Soccer (Xbox)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 11, 2004 Europe Oct 8, 2004 Japan Q4 2004 Australia Q4 2004
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4)
- Also known as:
- FIFA Soccer 2005 in
- Fifa Soccer in Europe