BackgroundBased on a true story, Fatal Frame is a horror adventure game. Guided by her sixth sense and armed only with an antique camera, Miku sets out to solve the mystery of her brother's sudden disappearance. As the story unfolds, she discovers gruesome details about the Himura mansion's troubled past. The property and surrounding area have a dark history involving grisly murders, an evil cult, and restless spirits.
GameplayAs Miku, you are equipped with 2 main items - a flashlight and an old camera. As you explore the dark mansion, with that one flashlight, you can only puncture the darkness one slow corner at a time. Your only weapon is that trusty camera. The third-person gameplay has controls very similar to the Resident Evil games: there is a fixed camera angle in each room. But this limited vision deliberately hides certain areas that may contain anything lurking very closely to Miku.
- Enhanced Audio: Experience the thrills of surround sound with 5.1 channel compatibility. The enhanced audio will make the feeling of being attacked a terrifyingly real experience.
- New Additions: The Xbox release will increase Fatal Frame's fear factor with new costumes, hidden characters, and frightening new ghosts that will add an enhanced sense of dread to the popular game.
- A Brand New Ending: After you have defeated the last and most powerful spirit you will experience a different ending than the PS2 version.
- Terrifying Game Atmosphere: Eerie environmental sounds, fleeting spirits, and a terror-filled story line all add up to one of the scariest games on the Xbox.
Official URLOfficial Site
Mother Ranma and 10 others own Fatal Frame
Mother Ranma and 2 others played Fatal Frame
In Fatal Frame you play as a 14-15 year old Japonese girl who is in search for her...
The game is more creepy then gory actually. But there's lots of anxiety you feel as...
- Genre: Mystery (Xbox)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Tecmo
- Publisher: Tecmo
Released North America Oct 31, 2002
- Also known as:
- Project Zero in Europe