BackgroundNew York City is stunned by a series of mysterious murders, all following the same pattern: ordinary people are killing absolute strangers in public areas. Lucas Kane becomes another one of these murderers when he suddenly kills a stranger in a men's bathroom. Covered in blood, Lucas regains consciousness with no recollection as to why he committed murder. Hunted by police, Lucas must uncover the supernatural forces behind his crime before being incarcerated for life.
GameplayA free-flowing game during which players can assume the role of multiple characters and experience the game from multiple viewpoints, Indigo Prophecy allows players' actions to affect the plot by offering a scenario driven interactive experience – each and every decision made by the player will impact how the in-game story unfolds. Through motion picture techniques such as actor direction, multi-camera views, motion tracking and a contextual music score, players find themselves intimately immersed in the game.
- Paranormal thriller with an absorbing storyline
- Tense and chilling atmosphere in a Hitcockian style Multi view split screen to allow the player to view different areas and activities in the game
- Easy to use and learn interface
- Choose to play and switch between 4 of the key character during the game
- Mental health system to keep your character strong and focused.
- Choose to play as one of the four leading characters, Lucas Kane, Detective Carla Valenti, Carla's partner, Detective Tyler Miles and Marcus Kane, Lucas' brother
- Play through a total of 44 bone chilling acts.
- Manage the mental health of each of your characters by choosing the correct course of action and maintaining their psychological balance.
- Special multi-view split screen allows players to see what is happening in a different area of the game whilst playing through a particular scenario.
- A unique combination of interactivity and cinematography, enhancing the intense storyline and adventure
- Spectacular action sequences
- Easy to learn and easy to use interface Dark and moody atmosphere, creating an "edge of your seat" experience.
- More than 50 stuntmen and actors were used to motion capture in-game characters in order to create incredible realistic character models, dynamic cinematics and high-caliber
- Hollywood-style action sequences.
Official URLOfficial Site
EvilTediz597 and 12 others own Indigo Prophecy
Colinoid and 5 others played Indigo Prophecy
If you're tired of conventional game play then this is the game for you. Right from...
- Genre: Mystery (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Film Noir
- Developer: Quantic Dream
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Sep 6, 2005 Europe Sep 16, 2005
- Also known as:
- Fahrenheit in Europe
- Fahrenheit in Japan
- Fahrenheit in Australia