BackgroundFable is a highly detailed simulation/RPG in which you start as a character in their teens. The choices you make effect not only the character but the world they live in. As your character ages, their appearence, reputation, and personality become a reflection of their past experiences.
- Forge a hero based on your actions: Age and evolve a hero or villain through the actions you choose and the path you follow—be it for good, evil, or in-between. Ply the way of the sword, and see your muscles bulge. Weave the dark arts, and witness power crackle at your fingertips. Skulk in the shadows, and watch your skin bleach
- Engage in intense real-time combat: Collect battle scars as you duel with a world of cunning foes and deadly creatures. Master an array of deadly weaponry as you hone the art of blade-craft. Hunt your quarry using subterfuge and stealth. Weave death from the elements, as you harness the dark arts of the arcane
- Build your living legend: Through deeds and actions, build a name for yourself across the land. Recruit allies and followers. Gain glory or notoriety. Make friends and enemies. Interact with a living world of people, places, and event all reactive to you. Hero or butcher? Who will you be?
- Explore and shape a living, evolving world: Champion or manipulate an ever-changing land with competitive and cooperative heroes, dynamic weather systems, and deformable environments. Interact with teeming cultures, creatures, and citizens from various towns and cities
- Hone your character with scores of unique skills and extras: Master new abilities and add possessions as you develop
- Never play the same game twice: Once you finish your adventure, go back and try the experience again, forging your character and thereby a new tale with unexpected twists and turns, new skills, powers, influences, allies and enemies
This game is being developed by Big Blue Box, an independent development team of Lionhead Studios. Previously titled, "Project Ego".
Added on: June 27, 2001
Official URLOfficial Site
Lionhead Games, bless them, started today running by announcing Fable Anniversary for the Xbox 360. A... posted Jun 04, 13 8:23am
Lionhead co-founder and Microsoft Studios Europe creative head Peter Molyneux confirms earlier today that he was... posted Mar 07, 12 10:32am
A great game for RPG lovers, and adventure lovers alike. The fighting style can be...
- Genre: Fantasy (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Lifestyle, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Big Blue Box
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Sep 14, 2004 Europe Oct 8, 2004 Japan Mar 17, 2005 Australia Oct 15, 2004
- Fable Trilogy
- Fable Anniversary
- Fable Heroes
- Fable: The Journey
- Fable III
- Fable II
- Fable II: Pub Games
|Jack of Blades||Maze|