BackgroundPoised to defend its title as the #1 rated hockey video game, ESPN NHL 2K5 returns to the ice with the confidence of a seasoned veteran. Improved player control, an all-new fighting engine and lightning fast gameplay truly capture the feel and pace of NHL-caliber hockey. Plus, breakthrough new ways to play including online leagues, multi-player mini-games and a deeper franchise mode add endless replay value to an already robust lineup of features. With an exclusive ESPN presentation system -- including on-ice action called by Gary Thorne and Bill Clement -- ESPN NHL 2K5 makes skating with the NHL's elite a reality
- Deepest Franchise Mode Ever – Establish a hockey dynasty with the most comprehensive Franchise Mode to date. Worldwide scouting, enhanced minor league management and full coaching staff control delivers ultimate franchise experience. While the breakthrough Live Scouting System lets you watch talent in action and even run practice drills to learn more about your prospect's attributes.
- Party Mode – An all-new Party Mode features dozens of multi-player minigames and challenges all in the name of becoming King of the Rink.
- Intense Contact Controls– A completely re-designed fighting engine offers full-movement fighting -- including grappling, dodge, grab, and multiple punch moves -- while improved checks and new contact moves help keep your opponent at bay.
- Always Online – The standard-setting online quality that you have come to know from ESPN Videogames now includes online leagues and tournaments, a real time sports ticker that gives updates of other games in progress, and an advanced messaging system and buddy list that let's you keep in touch with your opponents at any time.
- The NHL's Elite – The Dream Team Challenge pits you against a ladder of all-star teams hand-selected by the some of hockey's most colorful personalities.
- Expanded Skybox – Deeper and more interactive than before, this season's Skybox features more than150 unlockables, including more retro jerseys, remote outdoor locations and more.
- Full Stick Control – Execute sliding poke checks, swipe at loose pucks and more with new defensive stick controls that give you hands-on stick movement in a variety of defensive situations.
- Best presentation on the market – The exclusive ESPN presentation system has been enhanced with locker room and JumboTron cut scenes, more commentary, more crowd chants, more music with custom sound tracks, and yes, ice girls
Official URLOfficial Site
chaoman11 and 7 others own ESPN NHL 2K5
ESPN NHL Hockey (Otherwise, 2K4) was the start of a revelation in the series that...
Vatos Locos played ESPN NHL 2K5
ESPN NHL 2K5 is the best Hockey game yet. Great controls, Audio, visuals and many...
- Genre: Hockey (Xbox)
- Developer: Kush Games, Inc.
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Aug 31, 2004 Europe Jan 28, 2005
- ESPN College Hoops 2K5
- ESPN NBA 2K5
- ESPN NHL 2K5
- ESPN NFL 2K5
- ESPN NBA Basketball
- ESPN NHL Hockey
- ESPN NFL Football
- ESPN X Games Skateboarding
- ESPN NBA 2Night
- ESPN Winter X Games Snowboarding