BackgroundBased on Luo Guanzhong's historic novel, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, the DYNASTY WARRIORS series of action games takes players back in time and onto the battlefields of Ancient China. In the game, players experience the thrill of fighting single-handedly against nearly endless legions of enemy soldiers in historic battles that shaped an empire.
- Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- New voice option! Choose between English and the never-before-released Japanese with English subtitles.
- Load times are significantly reduced. Spend more time in combat and less time at loading screens.
- The largest Dynasty Warriors cast ever assembled. Six new Dynasty Warriors in all for a total roster of 48 playable characters, each with their own storyline and in-game events.
- A completely revamped weapons system with a supreme arsenal of devastating weapons and new attacks. New Musou Rage, character-specific jump attacks, and blazing 9-hit Evolution Combos open the possibility for the previously unattainable 9,999 K.O.s!
- Twice as many characters per screen than Dynasty Warriors 4 to create the most satisfying Musou attacks ever.
- New more intelligent bodyguard officers designed to help players face the greatest Tactical Action challenges to date.
- An enhanced battlefield base system that challenges players' strategic decision-making in the midst of combat.
- 38 completely redesigned maps, each 30% larger and with environments that have their own look and feel.
- A vastly improved graphics engine that reduces fog, delivers rich detail in the characters and environments, and eliminates any drop in frame rate.
- New Chaos difficulty level!
LanDi Sama and 12 others own Dynasty Warriors 5
nicolehubbard88Absolutely love the variety of characters including their weapons, costumes, and bodyguards. DynastyWarriors5 Xbox
Feb 05, 11 6:51pm
drizzt12 and 3 others played Dynasty Warriors 5
deathreaper82pretty hard game but better than samurai warriors DynastyWarriors5 PS2
Jul 13, 10 7:51am
TranwtfAlthough the graphics are better and there are more characters, I didn't get too excited for this game. The music deserved a 7/10, at most. DynastyWarriors5 PS2
Jul 20, 09 7:50pm
Feb 14, 09 3:11am
a0michi played it once but, it got lost.,. i want to play though DynastyWarriors5 PS2
Jan 26, 09 5:44pm
Jun 25, 08 9:31pm
- Genre: Adventure (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Historical, Ancient Cultures, Asiatic
- Perspective(s): Top Down,Third Person
- Developer: Omega Force
- Publisher: Koei
Released North America Feb 23, 2005
- Also known as:
- Shin Sangoku Musou 4 in Japan