BackgroundJourney through a world filled with magic and monsters, treasures and traps, good and evil. D&D: Heroes brings D&D 3rd Edition skills, feats and character building systems to life. Conquer dungeons, search for gemstones, fight monsters, improve your skills and more as one of four distinct Hero characters: Fighter, Wizard, Cleric or Thief. Immediately immerse yourself in solo games or play cooperatively with up to 4 players.
- Take on the journey in single-player or multiplayer modes: Enjoy adventuring on your own, or work with up to three other players to conquer the game cooperatively.
- Play as one of four distinct Hero characters: Choose to be a Fighter, Mage, Cleric, or Thief.
- Battle legendary monsters: As only the world of D&D can devise.
- Elevate your Hero's power: Find and use gemstones and rune stones.
- Explore visually stunning 3-D worlds: The landscape is filled with secrets, bonuses, and rare items.
Official URLOfficial Site
This game would definitly be the best damn game if it was bigger.They abilities are...
Journey through a world filled with magic and monsters, treasures and traps, good and...
Anything D&D is good in my book.Plus it is sort of a bonus that you can zoom the...
If you have always liked gauntlet but wished you could do a little more and get a...
This game is totally insane!!! It has to be one of the sweetest games ever made. Do...
I love RPGs and this game feels like an RPG. Maybe its that it feels like an RPG to...
- Genre: Adventure (Xbox)
- Developer: ATARI
- Publisher: Infogrames
Released North America Sep 17, 2003 Europe Nov 14, 2003
- Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach
- Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: Eye of the Beholder
- Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of Darkmoon
- AD&D: Heroes of the Lance