BackgroundApproximately 20 years after the events depicted in Deus Ex, The World is only beginning to recover from a Catastrophic worldwide depression.
In the Chaotic period of recovery, several religious and political factions see an opportunity to re-shape a worldwide governament to their agendas, understanding that the right moves now could determine the shape of human society for decades- even centruries- to come.
In this techno-nightmare, take part in the dark struggle to raise the world from its own ashes.
GameplayThat freedom to choose a play style set Deus Ex apart from other games and DX2 takes the idea further - a deeper simulation than ever before offers players even more control over the action. DX2 features a more powerful physics system, startlingly believable AI, dramatically enhanced character modeling and animation, a groundbreaking sound propagation system and state-of-the art lighting and graphics. The game systems contribute materially to gameplay, minute-to-minute, mission-to-mission, and beginning to end.
- An action-packed first-person thriller with intense shooter and role-playing elements.
- True player choice provides the most advanced go-anywhere-do-anything freedom in a video game to date. This sandbox-shooter molds itself to the player's play-style and strategy - the real-time choice of violence, stealth, computer hacking or negotiation allow the player ultimate freedom of self expression.
- Countless tools and biomods enable the player to achieve objectives with dramatic flair - see through walls, run faster than cars, leap 40 ft in the air, regenerate critical body damage and become radar invisible to your foes.
- Sequel to the 35+ Game Of the Year award winning game Deus Ex.
- Invisible War is the most technologically advanced games developed yet, exploiting the technical manifest of the XBOX and pushes the envelope of the latest PC graphics cards.
- Benchmark Setting Graphics - a new benchmark in graphics quality for a video game, this game delivers the most realistic atmosphere and environments to date.
- State-of-the-art physics system, allowing for unprecedented interaction with objects in the world.
- Intense stealth gameplay, where darkness and sound affect enemy awareness.
- Artificial Intelligence - with an uncannily intuitive AI system, characters have a real awareness of the world that they populate and guard.
Official URLOfficial Site
One of the best, if not the best, RPG games ever. It keeps you hooked up all the way...
When Warren Specter first created Deus Ex he created one of the few genuine videogame...
Dues Ex 2: Invisible war represents what Console RPG's should be. It's incredible...
Graphics: The graphics in Deus Ex 2 are astounding and very well detailed, but the...
The best way to describe this game could be like a futuristic James Bond adventure...
... I am speechless. This game does it all right. it offers a unique gamplay style...
- Genre: Sci-Fi (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Ion Storm
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Dec 2, 2003 Europe Mar 5, 2004