BackgroundIn "Dead to Rights II: Hell to Pay," Jack Slate and his K9 partner Shadow are thrown head first into the crossfire between criminal organizations battling for control over Grant City's underworld. The story-driven action in "Dead to Rights II: Hell to Pay" promises intense new gameplay mechanics including a lightning-paced 360-degree brawling system, vicious melee weapon battles and an innovative new spherical slow motion diving system.
- Jack's K-9 fighting companion, Shadow, assists in combat and retrieves items during fighting.
- 13 brutal new disarm moves to take down enemies in the heat of battle.
- Lightning–fast melee fighting system allows Jack to collect and use melee weapons throughout his environment, including bats, pipes, 2x4s, machetes and swords.
- Innovative 360 degree fighting engine allows Jack to engage enemies on all sides with special punches, kicks and brutal weapon attacks.
- Jack's massive arsenal now includes heavy artillery such as mini–guns and shoulder–mounted RPGs. Also at Jack's disposal are devastating land mines, fléchette grenades that shred human flesh and shotguns with incendiary shells to set your enemies ablaze.
- Cinematic bullet–time gameplay lets Jack take out enemies with breathtaking, slow–motion dives and dodge
Official URLOfficial Site
muthsera666 and 5 others own Dead to Rights II
beatrixgamer played Dead to Rights II
The game play is the same as the first. You get to us shadow more often it seems....
$ Compare PricesView all 30 screenshots