Dead or Alive Ultimate is the latest edition to the Dead or Alive series. The game...
DOAU shows rich content including great design on the characters, beautiful...
This review will be mostly about DOA2U since DOA1U is just a bonus....
Billing itself as "The Ultimate DOA", this newest version brings a lot to the table to...
Tecmo announces that Dead or Alive Ultimate for the Xbox has gone gold and will make its retail release debut later... posted Oct 19, 04 4:27pm
BackgroundTecmo's Team Ninja has always released the Dead or Alive games on the most advanced hardware platforms available at the time the game is made. As a result of this, Dead or Alive 1,2, and 3 have all been released on different platforms. This fall, gamers will have the chance to experience the entire history of the DOA series for the first time on a single console. Tecmo's esteemed internal development group, "Team Ninja" and Microsoft's Xbox will be teaming up to bring the beloved classics Dead or Alive 1 and Dead or Alive 2 to the Xbox video game system in Dead or Alive Online. The new anthology will bring 3D fighting to the masses with full Xbox Live capabilities.
GameplayFirst 3D fighting game on Xbox "Live"
Gives xbox owners the availability of DOA1 and DOA2 for xbox (2 discs for great value)
Contains completely reworked DOA2 PS2 with 8 brand new environments
Contains full Sega Saturn version of DOA1 that never shipped in North America
Fully functioning "Online" or "Offline" for both versions
Contains the DOA girls with new fighting moves and new costumes
Fast, crisper, cleaner gameplay then even DOA3
- Xbox Live Compatibility. Dead or Alive Online will be the world's first fully online 3D fighting game for home gaming consoles. By utilizing the highly advanced online capabilities of Microsoft's Xbox Live service, DOA Online will feature a multitude of online features and play modes creating the world's largest online community of fighting game fans through the medium of Dead or Alive Online.
- Dead or Alive 2. Dead or Alive 2, one of the most popular fighting games of all time with over 2 million in sales since its inception in 2000, is ready to explode back onto the gaming scene. This new version of Dead or Alive 2 boasts amazing new interactive visuals made possible by the incredible power of the Xbox; graphical quality that was impossible on previous-generation consoles, thus allowing the player to feel as though they are playing Dead or Alive 2 for the first time.
- The Truth Behind Dead or Alive. The new Dead or Alive 2 will feature never-before seen episodes from the characters' pasts and new details surrounding the characters revealed for the first time, all presented in unbelievable graphics that will leave fans of the series in awe. Some of the questions that will be answered are: why was Ayane born and what was the meaning of the flower in Kasumi's ending? These questions and more will all become clear in Dead or Alive Online.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Dead or Alive 4 (2005)
- Dead or Alive 5 (2012)
- Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (2006)
- Dead or Alive: Code Cronus (2005)
- Dead or Alive 5 (2012)
- Dead Or Alive 2: Hardcore (2000)
- Dead or Alive (1998)
- Dead or Alive 2 (2000)
- Dead or Alive Paradise (2010)
- Dead or Alive Dimensions (2011)
- Dead or Alive (1997)
- DOA: Dead or Alive (1995)