BackgroundCompetition means so much more when you can dance circles around live opponents! Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 2 connects players via Xbox Live to deliver the ultimate in interactive dancing. Go online and setup tournaments, compete in dance competitions, and download new songs and characters.
GameplayAs with previous Dance Dance Revolution titles, the object of the game is to step / press the correct directional buttons or arrows on the home controller or the Dance Dance Revolution dance pad. The correct dance arrow must be played when it crosses the permanent arrows inside the Step Zone. Build up your dance meter and continue onto the next stage. If you continue to miss your steps, the dance meter drops. If it hits zero, the game will end.
- Online tournaments, download songs, upload content and more!
- Bigger music library including exclusive songs for the Xbox!
- Exclusive game modes including Team Battles and Attack Mode!
- Special "Work Out" mode allows you to track the calories you burn
Official URLOfficial Site
crazygamer and 7 others own Dance Dance Revolution: Ultramix 2
jarrettkamal and 2 others played Dance Dance Revolution: Ultramix 2
Released as a follow-up to the original DDR Ultramix, the Xbox-exclusive Ultramix 2...
As a DDR player who has started playing at DDRMAX for the PlayStation 2, and continued...
- Genre: Arcade(Xbox)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Nov 16, 2004
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (16)
- DanceDanceRevolution II
- Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3
- Dance Dance Revolution Disney Grooves
- Dance Dance Revolution X
- Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2
- Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
- DDRMAX: Dance Dance Revolution