BackgroundA survival horror game set in late Victorian England with a strong Egyptian theme. Curse uses the standard survival-horror third-person perspective through much of its gameplay, though the camera will occasionally track players as they move around. Players enter a first-person view to battle enemies, though, and they can switch between the two views using the Enter key on the PC.
- Breathtaking combination: Suspense, terror, and action!
- Distinct worlds: Each more terrifying than the last.
- Third-person gameplay: Plus, action phases in first-person view point.
- Arsenal of weapons: Be prepared to fight the evil curse with a shotgun, rifle, pistol, truncheon, crossbow, flame-thrower, and mortar gun.
- Two characters: Play as both Dr. Darien Dane and Victoria Sutton, and complete unique missions.
- bears help ??? Jun 23
- Cannot retrieve statue of Isis from Cargo Hold (Cursed Fog) Jul 3
- opening safe May 21
- open safe ?? May 21