BackgroundChoose your car. Paint it, polish it, and personalize it. Build it up with new components, giant spoilers and reinforced fenders. Supercharge it. Fill it with nitrous. Take it to circuits in the back streets of Miami, San Francisco, LA and New York. You're at the back of the pack, grid position sixteen. Fifteen cars ahead of you, polished until they gleam. Your primary objective is to take first place. Your secondary objective? Run everyone else off the road. Crunch them into the barrier. Rip, shred and tear sheet metal from their frames, leaving burning engine blocks and melted tires in your wake. The last driver with four wheels wins. Then do it again? Online.
- Fully customize and tune your cars to your desire, from rims to body kits and paint jobs to spoilers.
- Wreak havoc across the streets of Miami, New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco, cause pile-ups on motorways and dodge on-coming traffic.
- Play multiplayer games and even take it to Xbox Live, play games like Bomb tag and Last-man-standing.
- Catch your crash on camera, rotate to capture the best shot of your wrecked ride.
Hardware RequirementsOnline support for up to 16 racers.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Pickup Pics Apr 24
- When Do i Get The Sports Car Nov 7
- No Multiplayer? Jan 17
- This game is great, Much better than IGN and Gamespot said, Nov 23
blackgbb owns Crash 'N' Burn
blackgbb played Crash 'N' Burn
- Genre: Car (Xbox)
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Climax
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Nov 16, 2004 Europe Dec 10, 2004
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (16)
- Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant
- Crash of the Titans
- Crash Tag Team Racing
- Crash Twinsanity
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Crash Bash
- Crash Team Racing
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- Crash Bandicoot