BackgroundPlay as Conker, the foul-mouthed cartoon rodent with a thirst for booze, wild women and lewd conduct. Conker is back in this Xbox Live-enabled team-based shooter. Play through 7 scenario-based modes, each with its own objectives, rules, environment and back story.
- Elite squad action: Players choose from six character classes, including Skyjockey, Long Ranger, Grunt, Demolisher, Thermophile, and Sneaker, each with its own signature weapons and abilities. In Conker: Live and Reloaded, team composition has strategic and tactical advantages and implications.
- Xbox Live gameplay: Team-based gameplay, innovative campaign story lines, and distinctive humor all make for a great experience on Xbox Live. Online players strategize, cooperate, and communicate as a team in Campaign mode, or venture out solo against buddies in Deathmatch. Players can earn war medals, rise through the ranks, secure unlockables, and download new maps.
- Massive arsenal for maximum carnage: Devastating weapons include camera-guided rockets, an acid thrower, and loads of grenade types. Operate five types of vehicles including Sky Steed, Mule Bomber, R-Hog, Toad Jeep, and Tankus and various types of equipment such as anti-infantry sentries, medi-guns, and a snoop camera. Special abilities allow players to disguise themselves or feign death and sneak up on unsuspecting foes to unload a demoralizing array of attacks.
- Twisted and irreverent world of Conker: Over-the-top humor, characters, and gameplay dominate in every way with rude wit, lewd innuendoes, and ridiculous violence. The juxtaposition of the characters, Squirrels and Tediz, and their world is at the heart of the humor. The expressions, exclamations, and special effects bring out the true Conker flavor.
- Wildly bizarre single-player adventure: The critically acclaimed single-player game Conker's Bad Fur Day is now on Xbox, fully recreated with amazing graphics and enhanced profanity. The game is full of hilarious situations, movie pastiches, off-the-wall puzzles, and crazy characters in an offbeat world, including horny bees, voluptuous sun flowers, singing piles of poo, and even Death himself
Official URLOfficial Site
Alienskater22 and 15 others played Conker: Live and Reloaded
pokedude121 and 42 others own Conker: Live and Reloaded
CONKER LIVE AND RELOADED MULTIPLAYER REVIEW (No info about Live) Conker Live And...
- Genre: Platform (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Satire/Parody/Comedy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Rare
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Jun 21, 2005 Europe Jun 24, 2005 Japan Jun 30, 2005 Australia July 2004
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (16)