BackgroundMilitary themed Mission/objection orientated, the title will find gamers in control of a squad battling the Iraqi war machine in numerous environments. Sand will be a big feature. Set further behind enemy lines, danger will be greater this time around. The story will be more intwined with the missions for and will include some of the characters from the first title.
- Test yourself as you fight to survive in the desert, 300 clicks from the heart of Saddam Hussein's power.
- Cunning enemy AI will challenge you at every step as you face 10 dangerous missions.
- You're in command for everything from a POW prison break to an all-out tankbattle.
- Use the unique skills of elite specialists in sniping, explosives & demolitions to coordinate strikes on enemy positions
- Play as the US Delta force or the British SAS.
Official URLOfficial Site
smackdown and 9 others own Conflict: Desert Storm II
chaoticYES. One of the best games, ever. Fantastic Co-Op, intensity, and third person action. ConflictDesertStorm2 PC
Jun 12, 09 10:43am
advent kid played Conflict: Desert Storm II
Oct 16, 03 9:01pm
The length of the game is what kills it's score. It can easily be beaten in a nights...
Oct 14, 03 5:10am
It is one of the better games I have ever played no matter of console. It has a great...
- Genre: Tactical (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Military
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: SCi
- Publisher: SCi Ltd
Released North America Oct 8, 2003 Europe Sep 19, 2003 Australia Sep 18, 2003
- Conflict: Denied Ops
- Conflict: Global Terror
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Conflict: Desert Storm II
- Conflict: Desert Storm