Motorcross 2002 is endorsed by Ricky Carmichael and features 24 professional riders, customizable bikes, over 25 tracks, and mini-games. Included is an open terrain freestyle mode.
- Robust, addictive freestyle mode including the Bus Jump, Step Up Challenge & exclusive all new mini game - HORSE
- The only game featuring Ricky Carmichael, 6-time AMA National Champion
- 30 real riders from the 125cc, 250cc and freestyle ranks: Mike Larocco, Kevin Windham, Ezra Lusk, Carey Hart, Trevor Vines, Mike Jones and new amateur sensation James "Bubba" Stewart
- 15 motocross, supercross and amateur race tracks exclusively featuring Loretta Lynn's Amateur National Championships, the Chevy Trucks U.S. Motocross Championships and the THQ US Open
- Nine freestyle worlds & arenas to explore, two of which exclusive to Xbox
- An innovative stunt combo system enabling an exhaustive list of freestyle tricks including signature moves including Carey Hart's "Hart Attack" and Tommy Clowers' "Catwalk"
- Tight, responsive controls to pull huge wheelies, stoppies, tail whips and more - everything but the arm-pump!
- Two player competitions in racing and freestyle
- Create-A-Rider feature with all the big name-brand sponsors to choose from
Bike upgrades and tuning in career mode
Island Records soundtrack with hit songs from Saliva, Sum 41 and American Hi-Fi