BackgroundCatwoman is the story of shy, sensitive artist Patience Philips (Halle Berry), a woman who can't seem to stop apologizing for her own existence. She works as a graphic designer for Hedare Beauty, a mammoth cosmetics company on the verge of releasing a revolutionary anti-aging product. When Patience inadvertently happens upon a dark secret her employer is hiding, she finds herself in the middle of a corporate conspiracy. What happens next changes Patience forever.
Gamers will control Catwoman as they play the movie, utilizing her unique catlike skills, senses and cunning to defeat her enemies. Boasting incredible acrobatic skills, Catwoman can leap across roofs, run up walls, pounce on prey, utilize inimitable "cat senses," and avoid enemy bullets with feline grace. In addition, she can use her whip to swing through the air, and utilize the fully interactive environments to trap or knock her foes unconscious. The game will take players through numerous levels set in seven different locations from the movie.
GameplayCatwoman follows the plot of the 2004 movie throughout its 23 levels of play. She can attack enemies with her whip or unleash a flurry of dance style attacks with feline grace. Among her abilities is her cat-like sense that cues her with interactives in the environment.
- Play the Film: Featuring Halle Berry, Control Catwoman and follow the movie storyline throughout the game.
- Toy with the Enemies: Catwoman toys with her enemies, making them run scared, and trapping them by using her tools and the environment around her before defeating them with cat-like grace.
- The Power of the Whip: Catwoman can use her whip to throw or topple objects; smash breakable items; trigger interactive objects remotely; climb, descend and swing from structures; and even rescue herself from incredible 'death falls" in the rooftop levels
- Cat Like Movement: With incredible acrobatic skills, Catwoman will move and jump with feline prowess, leaping across roofs, running up walls, pouncing on prey, and avoiding enemy bullets
- Cat Senses: Players will view the world from a feline point of view and utilize unique cat attributes that allow Catwoman to change the odds to her advantage. These powers enable her to see in the dark (unlike her foes) and hunt her prey by seeing footprints and smelling trails that reveal where they have been and what they have done. Catwoman canalso use her "Sixth Sense" to establish threats around her and even predict what her enemy may do next
- Become a Wild Cat: Unleash Catwoman's "feral" side – move faster, hit harder, and completely dominate her prey
Official URLOfficial Site
JasonKaotic owns Catwoman
JasonKaoticIt's meh. Running around like an idiot is all you do. Catwoman is over-sexualised in it. Catwoman
Jul 22, 10 1:59pm
MilletI guess I am just not in the mood for a cool 'action` title at this time. Catwoman
Jul 12, 09 4:14pm