BackgroundTwo of the world's fighting giants battle on the Xbox! Capcom vs. SNK 2 E.O. unleashes lightning fast animation and classic arcade fighting action in a colossal slug-fest. Choose from over 44 characters from the Capcom and SNK fighting universes, then customize your character's fighting style with your own favorite fighting Groove. The all new extreme offense feature adds attacks at the touch of a button to deliver devastating combos!
GameplayTwo control modes make the game accessible for both novice and experienced players:
EO-ism: To utilize this feature for Xbox, you must select EO-ism, and use the L and R thumbsticks. This feature also automatically blocks for the player and determines the strength of an attack.
AC-Ism: Use this control mode to map light, medium, and hard attacks to the controller buttons.
Capcom vs. SNK 2: E.O. allows players to choose between one of six fighting grooves:
- C Groove - Players can use level 1-3 Super Combos, 'Air Block' and Counter attack to defeat their opponent. This groove is similar to the Capcom groove found in the original.
- A Groove - This is the original combo style used in the Street Fighter Zero series. Players can freely mix and match moves to create their own "Custom Combos."
- P Groove - Players can use the 'Parry' feature to avoid any attack. A level 3 super combo can only be used in this groove.
- S Groove - This groove is similar to the SNK groove found in the original. In this groove, when a character's vitality is low, the player can unleash a super combo limitlessly. If the gauge reaches its limit when the vitality is almost gone, players can perform a "Max Super Attack."
- N Groove - From King of Fighters '98, players can stock up to 3 levels of super gauge. In this groove, players can perform a 'Power Max' by using a level gauge to enhance the character's attack power for a while.
- K Groove - The groove uses a combination of 'Just Defense' which makes the opponent's attacks ineffective, and a 'Rage Gauge'. Once this gauge is full, the player's attack power increases and they are able to use a 'Max Super Attack.'
- Play against others online on the Xbox Live system.
- Enjoy more characters options. Fight with more than 40 characters from the world-famous Capcom and SNK franchises, such as Street Fighter, Final Fight, Darkstalkers, Fatal Fury, Samurai Shodown and King of Fighters.
- Accumulate points through a judgement performance in real-time, based on the player's game performance.
- Gain instant access to devastating special and super moves at the touch of the left and right thumbsticks.
- Experience six modes of play, including arcade mode, versus mode, survival mode, training mode, and color edit mode.
Official URLOfficial Site
Grencia played Capcom vs. SNK 2: EO
Trev81 and 4 others own Capcom vs. SNK 2: EO
Aug 10, 03 3:30pm
this game is a welcome addition to the xbox library, and should be rented first. old...
Buy Now $ Compare PricesView all 18 screenshots