BackgroundGrab the wheel and hold on as you takedown the competition with the most spectacular smashes this side of Hollywood. Use your car as a weapon and battle to the front of the pack. Live dangerously and indulge your thirst for twisted metal with a dedicated crash mode that rewards you for creating massive pile-ups. With over 100 events spanning 40 tracks, addictive multiplayer gameplay, and the most dramatic crashes ever seen in a videogame, Burnout 3: Takedown is a breakneck, adrenaline-fuelled, awe-inspiring racing experience. Aggressive racing required, seatbelts not included
- Crash Mode: Cause wanton destruction in a game mode dedicated to demolition. Smash into (and through) busy intersections, creating maximum damage to unlock new rewards and more features.
- 9 Race Modes: Single Race, Tournament, Lap Eliminator, Burning Lap, Road Rage, and more.
- Multiplayer Modes: Including Quick Line, Battle Race, Road Rage, and Party Crash, where 2-16 players participate in a pass-the-controller match-up.
- 7 Online Modes*: Race online with up to 6 players on the Xbox or PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system. Battle through full oncoming traffic in online variations of Crash Mode, Single Race, Road Rage, and more.
- 70+ Vehicles: 12 different classes including European exotics, American muscle cars, mid-size sedans, sports cars, compacts, buses, semi trucks, and more.
- 40+ Tracks: Driving locations span 3 continents. Take on and takedown opponents across a broad range of conditions and environments, and experience dozens of unique crash junctions.
- Crash Technology: Sophisticated crash technology recreates high-speed crashes with extreme detail and allows you to use your wheels as a weapon and takedown rivals, controlling the car even after impact
Hardware RequirementsCustom track compatible
Memory unit compatible
In game Dolby Digital
Communicator Headset compatible
X-Box Live compatible
Official URLOfficial Site
spartanguy10 and 6 others played Burnout 3: Takedown
spartanguy10 and 59 others own Burnout 3: Takedown
- Genre: Car (Xbox)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Criterion Games
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Sep 7, 2004 Europe October 2004 Australia Sep 2, 2004
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (6)
- Burnout (2001)
- Burnout 2: Point of Impact (2002)
- Burnout 3: Takedown (2004)
- Burnout Dominator (2007)
- Burnout Revenge (2005)
- Burnout CRASH! (2012)
- Burnout Legends (2005)