BackgroundThe murder of an underground hacker in Paris is just the beginning of this extraordinary adventure for George Stobbart and Nico Collard in the highly anticipated Broken Sword III. Powerful seismic events are shaking the world. An Ancient Conspiracy, the Secrets of the Templars, and a fiendish source of pure Evil are responsible
From the jungles of the Congo to the deceptive calm of the English West Country and gothic castles – time is running out for the Earth and only George and Nico can save it...
- An epic narrative from Europe's master storytellers.
- Unique graphics look sets game apart. Stunning graphics delivered by a radical new graphic engine.
- Compelling 21st century adventure gameplay. Wholly intuitive direct control interface.
- Fresh gameplay reinvents the genre Movie quality script and voice acting, with facial animation.
- Choreographed by Revolution's proprietary Virtual Actor Engine.
Official URLOfficial Site
EvilTediz597 and 7 others own Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon
nasty nappaa great sequal to the second game with crisp graphics and gripping storyine BrokenSwordTheSleepingDragon PS2
Aug 13, 10 9:40am
nasty nappaamazinly graphiced puzzle adventure game and an awsome game to the broken sword seires BrokenSwordTheSleepingDragon PS2
Aug 13, 10 9:40am
Jasonaterloading takes forever, saving takes 1 SECOND! WOOOOOOOO!!! BrokenSwordTheSleepingDragon PS2
Jun 28, 08 7:32pm
Requiem played Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon
- Genre: Fantasy (Xbox)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Revolution Software
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Dec 1, 2003 Europe Nov 14, 2003
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Episode 2
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Episode 1
- Secrets of the Ark: A Broken Sword Game
- Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon
- Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror
- Broken Sword: Circle of Blood
- Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars