BackgroundYou and your squad of paratroopers have been dropped into Normandy France to stop the German invasion that is looking to take over Europe. Take command as your soldiers enter authentic battlefields and locations that are flawlessly recreated using actual satellite photos and reconnaissance images from the US Army.
- One of a Kind: Brothers in Arms is the only first-person tactical shooter set in WWII.
- Real Military Tactics: Intuitive and easy-to-use squad controls appeal to both the hardcore and mainstream gaming audience.
- Real Soldiers: Featuring a cast of more than 20 characters, each having a distinctly unique personality, appearance and style.
- Revolutionary AI System: Allies and enemies use the standard operating procedures of fire and maneuver to flank and kill their foes.
- Unprecedented Authenticity: Historically accurate and detailed battlefields, events and equipment recreated from Army Signal Corps photos, Aerial Reconnaissance Imagery and eyewitness accounts.
- Innovative Multiplayer: Players command three-man AI teams in a battle of wits and skill to accomplish exciting objectives.
- Award-Winning Team: Gearbox Software, creators of Half-Life Opposing Force; developers of James Bond: Nightfire, Counter-Strike and Halo (PC).
Official URLOfficial Site
A very realistic WWII squad FPS based on the real life events of the 101st Airborne...
Brother in arms is a great ww2 simulation , actually is so good that you can teach...
This is one of the best games I have played in a long time. I've gone through Halo:...
- Genre: Shooter (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Military, Historical, World War II
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: GearBox Software
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Mar 1, 2005 Europe Mar 18, 2005 Japan Sep 15, 2005 Australia Mar 17, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (2)
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (2005)
- Brothers in Arms: Furious 4 (2012)
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (2008)
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (2005)
- Brothers in Arms D-Day (2006)