BackgroundBloody Roar debuts for the first time on the Xbox in a 3D brawler that's as ferocious as they come. Sixteen fighters, interactive 3D environments, incredible graphics and the ability to transform into Hyper-beast forms make Bloody Roar a classic.
- Fourteen fighters transform and fight as legendary creatures
- Full 3D combat system with aerial juggles, counters, and chain combos
- Unlock hidden game modes and an Xbox exclusive mystery fighter
- Ten multi-level, interactive and destructible fighting arenas
Official URLOfficial Site
- Bloody Roar 2 (2010)
- Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (2002)