BackgroundFeaturing World Series Champ Derek Jeter, All-Star Baseball 2003 includes all 30 Major League teams (making for over 900 players) and over 50 stadiums to play on. Challenge 10 game modes including Exhibition, Season, Career, Franchise, Expansion, All-Star Game, Series, Manager, Home Run Derby and Batting Practice. In-game commentary from Bob Brenly, Thom Brennaman and Steve Lyons.
- Variety of game modes: Including Exhibition, Season, Career, All-Star Game®, Series Manager, Home Run Derby, and Batting Practice.
- Franchise mode: Play and build your favorite team for up to 20 consecutive seasons.
- Expansion play: Choose a city, stadium, and team logo and add that team to the Major Leagues.
- Player trading cards: Collect, trade, and unlock cheats.
- Legendary sluggers: Like Mike Schmidt and Reggie Jackson.
Official URLOfficial Site
If you are looking for one baseball game to go into your collection then this should...
This is easily one of the best sports games I have ever played, not to mention...
General/Summary: I didn't like this game much. I own All Star Baseball '00, '01, '02...
This game is perfect in every way, and since this game is for the Xbox, then there is...
Some people say that World Series Baseball is better than All-Star Baseball, I don't...
- Genre: Baseball (Xbox)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Acclaim
- Publisher: Acclaim
Released North America Feb 27, 2002 Europe May 31, 2002 Japan Aug 8, 2002 Australia Jan 1, 2003