BackgroundBackyard Wrestling 2: There Goes The Neighborhood places gamers deep in the heart of Small Town America, USA. Backyard Wrestling Inc. has announced "your town" as the location of its first live pay per view. They've put a million dollars cash prize on the line for the wrestler who's got what it takes to destroy every obstacle in their way to the main event and ultimately the unified BYW championship.
Defeating the most hardcore backyard wrestlers will not be enough; as the lure of "easy money" has attracted the attention of the most violent professional wrestlers to ever set foot in a ring. When hardcore backyard brawlers, chair swinging backyard babes and blood thirsty professional wrestlers choose your town as their battle field...There Goes The Neighborhood!
- New Enviro-Mental game-play engine delivers unprecedented environmental and NPC interaction.
- Robust and greatly enhanced Create-A-Wrestler System allows unprecedented freedom in defining your character!
- In game graphics editor lets you create and edit any design, tattoo, face paint or text, and place it anywhere on the character.
- New wrestling system now includes submission holds, body part specific damage, and a defense system.
Official URLOfficial Site
AnthonyCT owns Backyard Wrestling 2
- Genre: Boxing & Wrestling (Xbox)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Pandemic Studios
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Q3 2004